HOW TO GET THERE
There are three airports near the Bella Italia EFA Village:
- Latisana, 19km from the venue.
- The train station of Udine is located 65km from the venue (1h)
- Santa Lucia station of Venice is located 108km from the venue (1h 20m).
- Bus from Venezia Marco Polo to Lignano
- From Treviso airport you will have to get the same ATVO bus and change in Mestre or take a train in Venice
- From Latisana SAF bus stop at Lignano Centrale/Colonie
- Buses from Udine are also available.
Take the A4 Venezia – Trieste motorway or the A23 Tarvisio – Venezia and take the Latisana tollbooth exit. Continue on the 354 state road towards Lignano for around 18km. To find out about traffic in real time, consult the Autovie Venete site. The A4 and A23 motorways are connected to the main European motorways.